Here it is a list of the books read and discussed so far by our wonderful and international book club. The links will take you to the post where I summarized our opinions.
- 21. The Rum Diary by Hunter S. Thomson
- 20. Naked Lunch by William S. Burroughs (December 2017)
- 19. The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead (November 2017)
- 18. Pride and prejudice by Jane Austen (October 2017)
- 17. Fight club by Chuck Palahniuk (September 2017)
- 16. Perfume: The Story of a Murderer by Patrick Süskind (February 2017)
- 15. The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde (January 2017)
- 14. Veronika decides to die by Paulo Coelho (September 2016)
- 13. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky (July 2016)
- 12. Oranges Are Not the Only Fruit by Jeanette Winterson (May 2016)
- 11. My Sister’s Keeper by Jodi Picoult (April 2016)
- 10. I Am the Messenger by Markus Zusak (February 2016)
- 9. Neither Here nor There: Travels in Europe by Bill Bryson (January 2016)
- 8. Siddhartha by Hermann Hesse (November 2015)
- 7. The Old Man and the Sea by (October 2015)
- 6. Norwegian Wood by (August 2015)
- 5. Love in the Time of Cholera by (July 2015)
- 4. A Wizard of Earthsea by (June 2015)
- 3. Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck (May 2015)
- 2. The Hound of the Baskervilles by (April 2015)
- 1. Animal Farm by (March 2015)
Description: We are book lovers who intend to meet every month to discuss a specific book. If you want to join, you must be either invited by a current member or write a short message why you want to join. Thank you!
Looking forward to meet you all!