Audiovisual translation is my specialization.
Among my services, you can find:
- Video translation and subtitling.
- Subtitles for hard of hearing audiences.
- Scripts translation.
- Translation for dubbing.
- Translation for voiceover.
- Transcript of videos in Spanish
Among my skills and curses, you can find:
- Advanced knowledge of subtitling and subtitle embedding software: Subtitle Workshop, Aegisub, Jubler, VisualSubSync, VirtualDubMod and Handbreak.
- Knowledge of video and audio editing software: Any Video Conveter, Windows Movie Maker and Audacity.
- Related courses:
- Tools for localization and audiovisual translation. Traduversia. Online, now.
- Online course about TV series: “La 3ª edad de oro de la televisión”. Miriada X and Universitat Pompeu Fabra. Online, July 2014.
Translation, subtitling and subtitle embedding sample
Below you can find a sample of translation, subtitling and subtitle embedding for the company I am currently working for as an in-house translator. I also coordinated the project for subtitling into other languages.
- Video I (translation, subtitling and subtitle embedding).
- Video II (translation, subtitling and subtitle embedding).
- Video III (subtitling and subtitle embedding for another language).
- Video IV (subtitling and subtitle embedding for another language).
Subtitles for hard of hearing audience sample
As part of my internship in a research group at the Department of Translation of the University of Málaga (Spain), I translated and subtitled cartoon fairytales for hard of hearing children (Sample available on request).
Should you have any other question after reading the information, please do not hesitate to contact me. I will answer as soon as possible.