Among my skills and courses, you can find:
- Advanced knowledge of CAT tools and translation memories: Déjà Vu, Wordfast Anywhere and OmegaT.
- Knowledge of image editing and desktop publishing software: Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign.
- Related curses:
- Online seminar on “CAT tools: freeware OmegaT”. Sociedad Española de Lenguas Modernas (SELM). Online, August 2015.
- Seminar on “Translation of news”. Sociedad Española de Lenguas Modernas (SELM). Online, December 2014. Mark: A. 0,2 credits.
- Summer course about translation tools, resources and professional practice. Universidad de Málaga (Spain). Málaga, July 2010.
Marketing translation sample
Below you can find a sample of brochures and case studies translation for the company I worked for as an in-house translator.
For this particular project, I also edited the original layout of the brochures with Adobe InDesign, apart from translating and working on daily basis with Déjà Vu.
In the following links, you can find samples of my work:
- Brochure I (Warehouse Management).
- Brochure II (mobile application).
- Case study (distribution company of fishing gear).
As a freelance translator, I have also worked in different project such as translation of restaurant descriptions for a booking portal:
- First three pages for Berlin
- First three pages for Athens
- First two pages for Venice
- First two pages for Budapest
Should you have any other question after reading the information, please do not hesitate to contact me. I will answer as soon as possible.