Localization was also part of master’s degree in Audiovisual Translation and the field I am working for the past 2 years as an in-house translator.
Among my services, you can find:
- Web site localization.
- Software localization.
- Mobile app localization.
- Videogame localization.
Among my skills and curses, you can find:
- Advanced knowledge of CAT tools and translation memories: Déjà Vu, Wordfast Anywhere and OmegaT.
- Basic knowledge of HTML.
- Knowledge of web site localization software: CatsCradle.
- Personal interest in videogames: RPG, platform, puzzle, adventures. More information about my experience with videogames at the following link to my blog (soon).
- Related courses:
- Tools for localization and audiovisual translation. Traduversia. Online, now.
- Online seminar on “Videogame beta testing”. Sociedad Española de Lenguas Modernas (SELM). Online, October 2015.
Web site localization sample
At following link you can find the localization of the new web site for the company I am currently working for as an in-house translator.
Software localization sample
This is my main project for the company I am currently working for as an in-house translator. The software is an ERP called Apprise and I am translating the user interface and the documentation with Déjà Vu. On the web site of the company you can take a look at some screenshots of the translated software (available soon).
Should you have any other question after reading the information, please do not hesitate to contact me. I will answer as soon as possible.